5/19/11

aMute's new album out on Humpty Dumpty Records in next september 2011 !

Hi folks, it seems like I'm surfing on some good vibes lately as my new album is confirmed to be out on the Belgian label Humpty Dumpty Records

What can you wait from it ? Well it's a solo record, it's a deep dark dive into a quite different world than before. It's noisy, strange and was made mostly with guitar amps/noisy keyboards/destroyed voices and no marijuana at all. 

As said in the past postings all I can say is that I really wanted to reboot aMute, not only because I wanted to preserve myself from self destruction with the band but also because I feel like in some ways I may have lost the essence of the project while trying to have a recognition as a band. aMute is Jérôme Deuson will always be despite all the love, talent, friendship and creativity my past fellow partners had. 

So now comes the mastering/cover art/duplication process. 
September here I come ! Cheers folks !




No comments: