7/23/09

Free For You


Back in 2001, my first band in Brussels, A4, splitted. It was due mainly to a stupid drummer who was more into kung fu and cheap philosophy than in music. Hopefully it helped me to start a new project called aMute. With my old AN1X synthetizer, a guitar and a very cheap PC equipped with Samplitude I recorded "Le Temps Passe, J'ai Peur".
Meaning "Times goes by, I am Scared". Yes, I was young and beautiful, yet I was already scared of getting old. It uses a base of text from Albert Camus 's "L'Etranger" (the only book I read).

Anyway today I just moved in another place for the third time in 18 months (yeah my life is a kind of adventure) and ran over this CD and listened to it. I can't deny it made me feel weird but not old ! So things are just fine and I wanted to share that feeling with you. So it is free, it is for you, the people I love, the people I don't know, the people who don't know me. Cheers. HERE Jérôme Deuson.

No comments: